Training Program for 2010:
Venue: Gordon Institute of TAFE, Fenwick Street, Geelong Vic
For enrolments or further enquiries, please phone: (03) 5225 0680 Fax: (03) 5225 0508
Introductory Course Description
Course ObjectivesUpon successful completion of the Introductory Course, the student will have attained the following skills :-
1. An understanding of the role a Practice Management System plays in the operation of today's computerised medical practice.
2. Some basic medical and computer terminology as it applies to the receptionist role.
3. An appreciation of the different types of accounts processed within a typical medical practice.
4. A basic understanding of the major features offered by the MediFlex system, and how to use them.
5. A basic understanding of the Medical Benefits Schedule, HIC Online and Medicare Australia.
Each course will run for 5 consecutive weeks, the day courses running 9am to 12md and the evening courses running 6:00pm to 9:00pm (a total of 15 hours tuition). Full payment must be received before course commencement. A certificate of achievment will be issued upon successful completion of the course. These courses are non-examinable.
Prerequisites: A reasonable working knowledge of the Windows Operating System is essential
Email Enquiry: Online Contact Form